KAPEX KS 120 REB Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The KAPEX is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today — making cuts that rival the finest trim work. Light in weight and heavy in features, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
When you need the most precise cut imaginable every time, the KAPEX is second to none! Whether you’re carrying the KAPEX to a job site or keeping it in your workshop, you’ll appreciate the lightweight, compact design of this portable saw. Work wherever you need to — in client homes, in small workshop, on outdoor job sites — without worrying about the mess and time-waste of dust.
- The KAPEX features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- HW Universal Saw Blade W60
- Angle Transfer Device
- Hold Down Clamp
- Hex Key
- WAF 6
All Festool power tools include a 3-year wear-and-tear warranty, 2-day standard repair time, and 1-month satisfaction guarantee.