GRS-16/GRS-16 PE NEXGEN Combo
New and improved version based on feedback from TSO users!
High-quality product made of anodized aluminum and stainless steel.
Guide Rail Square attaches quickly without tools to Festool, Makita and Triton tracks for accurate square cuts.
GRS-16 is the lightest guide rail square and designed for use at the front of guide rail, and GRS-16 PE offers increased functionality.
Made in USA.
What's New with the GRS-16 NEXGEN?
- Lighter than its predecessors despite being CNC machined from 25% thicker aluminum, with a mating vertical edge that now perfectly matches the height of your guide rail extrusion for maximum support and engagement
- Latch hook now features a resilient coating to grasp and protect the edge of your guide rail
- Reshaped T feature lead-in makes it even easier to install onto your guide rail
- Additional accessory mounting provisions included— stay tuned for some exciting new products building off the GRS-16 platform
- Adjustments to key tolerances to better accommodate production variances observed in guide rail manufacturing
- Available Dual FoamPac Systainer Insert fits both the GRS-16 and GRS-16 PE in a single SYS1 T-LOC Systainer
- Fasteners used on all TSO brand tools are now metric for worldwide availability
- New, fully recyclable all-corrugated white packaging