Grex P635 23 Guage Pinner 1 3/8"
The only industrial strength pinner offering an adjust-free magazine and a fastener range up to 1-3/8". Designed ideally for finishing and detailed woodworking, the GREX P635 possesses an innovative and patented magazine that eliminates the need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/8" length easily, even in hardwoods.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface.
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencer to reduce exhaust sound.
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool.
- Quick access magazine storage for wrench and no-mar rubber tip.
- Dimensions: 7.75"L x 7.5"H x 2"W (20cm x 19cm x 5cm)
- Weight: 2.21 lbs. (1 kgs.)
- Operating pressure: 60 ~ 100 psi (4 ~ 7 bars)
- Fastener type: 23 Gauge Headless Pins
- Fastener range: 3/8" ~ 1-3/8" (10mm ~ 35mm) except 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Fastener capacity: 1 strip (approx. 100 pins)
- Air inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
- Light wood assembly
- Finish and trim work
- Molding and decorative trim
- Dowel and joint pinning
- Mirror and picture frame assembly
- Lightweight paneling
- External softwood trim
- Rattan furniture
- Glazing strips
- Craft work
- Window beading
- Display and sign work