- Standard set consists of two 40 tooth outside saws blades 1/8" kerf, one 1/4" chipper, two 1/8" chippers and one 1/16" chipper.
- Cutting material: Tungsten Carbide.
- Hook angle: 0?
- To cut grooves and dados in soft and hardwoods, plywood and veneered panels.
- Groove widths adjustable from 1/4" to 13/16" maximum width in 1/16" increments. Wider grooves can be obtained by adding spare chippers.
- On table saws, sliding table saws and single or double end tenoners
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.