Designed for use with the VAC-SYS suction clamping ystem.
The roll cage frame serves as a tank
Vacuum pressure is maintained for a period of time after the pump is stopped for safety in case of accidental power disconnect or power failure.
Cord wrap brackets
The included brackets allow convenient storage of power cable. The entire unit fits into a Systainer for storage and transportation.
- 3.5 cubic metres per hour (124 cubic feet per hour) maximum air flow
- 2.5 amps
- 150 mbar pressure
- 3300 RPM motor speed
- 5 to 40 degrees Celsius (41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) operating temperature
- 8 kilograms (17.64 pounds)
- For indoor use only
- For use below 2000 metres (6500 feet) above sea level
- VAC-PMP suction-based clamping pump
- Power cable
- Cord wrap brackets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.