Ideal for organizing and transporting small items such as nails, screws and other fasteners, hardware, hand tools, connectors and fittings.
Sort and organize
The transparent lid enables easy identification of of the contents and the inside can be customized with interchangeable container bins of seven different sizes. Each bin has multiple locations for identification labels.
For the workshop and jobsite
Bring a workshop level of organization in your vehicle and on-site with Systainers. Each container allows organization, protection, portability, and identification of contents.
The SYS3 Systainer stacks and connects to all other previous Systainer generations, carts, dust extractors, and other system accessories for tidy storage and efficient transport, and easy access.
The T-Loc latch allows easy access to the contents with a single hand to unlatch and open the tool box.
Front handle for rack access
The front handle allows the Systainer to be easily pulled forward from inside a rack or cabinet. Once pulled forward, the top handle allows ergonomic carry. Smaller Systainers have a pivoting front handle that can be used to carry it close to the body.
Integrated locking holes
Keep the contents of the Systainer secure by locking the lid closed with a pad lock or cable tie using the latching holes located at the front of the Systainer.
- 396 x 296 x 89 millimetres (15-5/8 x 11-5/8 x 3-1/2 inches)
- 389 x 246 x 60 millimetres inside
- 20.00 kilogram (44 pound) load capacity
- 100.00 kilogram (220 pound) lid load capacity
- 2.2 kilograms (4.9 pounds)
Scope of delivery
- SYS3 ORG M 89 Organizer Systainer
- 13x small square plastic containers 50 x 50 x 68 millimetres (2 x 2 x 2-11/16 inches)
- 8x small rectangular plastic containers 50 x 100 x 68 millimetres (2 x 4 x 2-11/16 inches)
- 1x medium rectangular plastic container 100 x 150 x 68 millimetres (4 x 6 x 2-11/16 inches)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.