The little brother to the legendary RO 150, Festool's RO 125 sander is smaller and lighter, but no less durable or versatile. With a 5 inch pad and 500 watts of power, the RO 125 is perfectly suited to coarse sanding, fine sanding and polishing. It's a great tool for woodworkers, painters, solid surface fabricators, or other makers who need performance and versatility from their tools.
Ergonomic and easy to handle
Comfortable for use at the bench, vertically or even overhead, the RO 125 has excellent ergonomics and weighs only 4.2 pounds.
Loads of power and dual-mode sanding
The gear-driven Rotex mode is ideal for aggressive stock removal with grits as low as 24, or for polishing with pads, sponges and buffs.
Slide the mode selection switch and move into random orbital mode where the 3.6 millimetre (9/64 inch) stroke makes it a great finish sander.
Jetstream technology provides effective dust extraction
When paired with a dust extractor, sanding dust is removed from the abrasive disc as it is created, resulting in greater sanding efficiency, a more consistent surface finish, cleaner air, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- 3.6 millimetre (9/64 inch) sanding stroke
- 1.9 kilograms (4.19 pounds)
- 125 millimetre (5 inch) round sanding pad
- 27 millimetre (1-1/16 inch) locking dust extraction port
- 500 watt motor
- 3,000 to 6,000 RPM
Scope of delivery
- RO 125 REQ-Plus sander
- 125 millimetre (5 inch) StickFix Soft Sander Backing Pad
- Edge Protector
- Plug-it power cable
- Systainer SYS3 M 187 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Replaces 571782 RO 125 FEQ-Plus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.