Ideal for machining concrete quickly and efficiently.
Aggressive stock removal with depth control
Power through concrete with speed and leave an even surface behind with the adjustable depth collar.
Save money on abrasives and time on abrasives changes
The diamond disc for concrete provides long-lasting aggressive stock removal so you can just work without having to continually check and change abrasives.
An integrated dust shroud and port keeps the work environment cleaner so you can see what you are doing, and reduce clean-up time later.
Work right into 2-way corners
A fold-away brush segment at the front of the grinder allows you to work right up against a wall or adjacent surface.
Adjustable, vibration-reducing grips
With multiple positions, the top handle can be adjusted for a comfortable grip so you can work longer with less fatigue.
Electronic variable speed
The rotation speed can be adjusted, and the electronics ensure that a constant speed is produced regardless of load.
Well-built, and protected
The high-quality build is protected with safeties such as overload protection, temperature cut-out, and a switch that does not allow the tool to be started by simply connecting it to power.
- 120 volts
- 13 amps
- 60 hertz
- 1600 watts
- 5,000 to 7,700 RPM
- 130 millimetre (5.1 inch) disc
- M14 drive shaft thread
- 25 millimetre (0.99 inch) diameter backing flange
- 3.8 kilograms (8.4 pounds)
- D36 millimetre (1-7/16 inch) dust extraction port
Scope of delivery
- RG 130 E-Plus Renofix Renovation Grinder
- DIA HARD D130 diamond disc for concrete sub-surfaces
- Front handle
- Flange set
- FK-AG key
- Systainer SYS5 TL with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.