For heavy-duty drilling and screw driving, the QUADRIVE PDC 18 cordless drill should be your first choice. The four speed percussion drill can switch from high torque driving to high speed drilling for wood, metal, or even masonry work. If you could only have one drill, this would be your first choice.
Power to spare
The brushless EC-TEC delivers excellent power transfer, and coupled with the 4-speed gear box, achieves up to 42 foot-pounds of screwdriving torque in 1st gear, or 3,800 RPM drilling in 4th gear.
Axial impact function for masonry work
Switch on the hammer drilling mode to rapidly drill through masonry, brick, and concrete.
FastFix interchangeable chucks
Switch between the compact and lightweight CENTROTEC chuck which allows quick bit changes and almost no runout, the 1/2" keyless chuck, or right-angle chuck (not included) for tight quarters or better ergonomics in high-torque applications. Or don't install a chuck at all and install a 1/4" hex bit directly into the spindle for a more compact tool.
Switch on or off as requried the LED light at the base of the handle.
- 1.5 to 13 millimetre (1/16 to 1/2 inch) chuck capacity
- 18 volt battery
- 0-400 RPM in first gear
- 0-850 RPM in second gear
- 0-1,850 RPM in third gear
- 0-3,800 RPM in fourth gear
- 1.2 to 11.5 Newton-metres adjustable torque in first gear
- 0.8 to 7.2 Newton-metres adjustable torque in second gear
- 0.6 to 4.7 Newton-metres adjustable torque in third gear
- 0.6 to 2.6 Newton-metres adjustable torque in fourth gear
- 10 millimetre (3/8 inch) maximum drilling diameter in brickwork
- 50 millimetre (2 inch) maximum drilling diameter in wood
- 40 Newton-metres (354.0 inch-pounds) maximum torque in wood
- 60 Newton-metres (531.0 inch-pounds) maximum torque in steel
- 1.3 kilograms (2.9 pounds) bare tool
- 1.9 kilograms (4.41 pounds) with battery
Scope of delivery
- PDC 18/4 cordless drill
- CENTROTEC chuck
- FastFix 13 millimetre (1/2 inch) keyless chuck
- Auxillary side-mounted hand grip
- Pozidriv #2 bit, 1"
- CENTROTEC BH 60 CE magnetic bit holder
- Systainer SYS3 M 187 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.