Festool OF 1010 EQ-F-Plus Plunge Router 576204
This item is backordered from Festool. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date.
Excellent ergonomics and precision features of the lightweight OF 1010 EQ router makes it a favourite for handheld use. A compact design makes it extremely maneuverable and the controls are positioned for one-handed operation.
Micro-adjustable depth control with three adjustable turrets
Precisely set the plunge depth (2-1/8 inch maximum) quickly and effortlessly with the micro-adjust depth stop wheel graduated in 1/10 millimetre (1/256 or 0.0039 inch) increments. Each of the three posts on the turret is also individually adjustable.
Excellent visibility and dust collection
With a clear dust shroud surrounding the opening in the baseplate, visibility of the bit and work area remains unobscured.
MMC Electronics enhance safety and control
The tool starts up smoothly, eliminating jolting and voltage spikes. Adjust the speed infinitely within the speed range to suit the material and application, and know that the pre-selected speed will remain constant even when load is applied. Built-in temperature control prevents overheating by switching the tool off when critical temperature is reached in order to prolong its lifespan.
- 55 millimetre (2-1/8 inch) plunge stroke
- 8 millimetre (5/16 inch) depth stop fine adjustment range
- 27 millimetre (1-1/16 inch) dust extraction port
- 2.7 kilograms (5.95 pounds)
- 2 inch maximum cutter diameter
- Compatible with 1/4 inch and 8 millimetre collets
Scope of delivery
- OF 1010 EQ-F-Plus Router with imperial scales (metric scales available separately)
- below-table chip catcher
- 1/4 inch collet
- 8 millimetre collet
- 19 millimetre wrench
- 1-3/16 inch guide bushing adapter
- 2x guide rods
- Guide rail adapter
- Plug-it power cable
- Systainer SYS3 M 237 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Replaces 574339 OF 1010 EQ-Plus and 574691 OF 1010 EQ-F-Plus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free shipping on orders over $149*, shipped daily up to 1 PM PST, Monday to Friday. Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.