The MW 1000 is a customizable workshop that you can transport, set up, and breakdown in a flash on any jobsite. In just a few steps, the clever and compact unit becomes a stable workstation with space to access and use your tools wherever you are just like in your own workshop.
The large, rubber-lined, shock-resistant wheels make moving the workshop fast and easy to move through the shop, across the site, or over stairs.
The extension board stows on board, as do Systainers, so everything can be moved together in one small, compact package which saves time and trips moving equipment.
Stable worktop and extension table
The sacrificial MDF top with CNC-machined holes is wrapped with aluminum extrusions to provide a sturdy work surface and lots of vertical and horizontal clamping options.
The included pull-out tray permits access to frequently-used tools or accessories in a Systainer.
- 31 kilograms (68.34 pounds)
- 100 kilograms (220 pounds) total load capacity
- 641 x 600 x 1,185 millimetres (17-17/32 x 23-5/8 x 46-21/32 inches), length x width x height
- 445 x 363 millimetre (17-17/32 x 14-9/32 inch) table size
- 900 millimetre (34-7/16 inch) working height
- 200 millimetre (7-7/8 inch) wheels
Scope of delivery
- MW 1000 Mobile Workshop
- SYS-AZ-MW 1000 Pull-out drawer
- TSB/1-MW 1000 Extension Table
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.