Designed for use with Festool's Conturo Edge Bander, the EQ/B base allows edge banding to be trimmed flush and profiled with a single setup. The integrated bearing brake ensures the bearing doesn't spin freely and mark the edge banding. Edges from 0 to 45 degrees can be trimmed with this base.
The height of the base is controlled by a green locking knob graduated in 1/10 millimetre (1/256 inch) increments.
The dust port allows dust extraction to be connected to remove chips as they are created.
Phenolic resin baseplate
The slick and durable baseplate glides easily over surfaces without marring.
MMC Electronics enhance safety and control
The tool starts up smoothly, eliminating jolting and voltage spikes. Adjust the speed infinitely within the speed range to suit the material and application, and know that the pre-selected speed will remain constant even when load is applied. Built-in temperature control prevents overheating by switching the tool off when critical temperature is reached in order to prolong its lifespan.
- 14 millimetre (1/2 inch) depth adjustment range
- 32 millimetre (1-1/4 inch) maximum cutter diameter
- 27 millimetre (1-1/16 inch) dust extraction connection diameter
- 1.9 kilograms (4.19 pounds)
- 720 watts
Scope of delivery
- MFK 700 EQ Router Motor
- Edge Banding Trimming Base
- Feeler bearing assembly
- 8 millimetre collet
- 4 metre Plug-it power cord
- 19 millimetre wrench
- Systainer SYS 2 T-Loc with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.