This long reach sander makes it easy to sand drywall to a smooth, even surface without creating a mess. The intuitive design makes is easy to set up and use - all you need to do is attach the power cord, dust extraction hose, abrasive disc, and start sanding.
The motor is mounted directly above the sanding pad which makes the head pivot extremely flexible and easy to snap onto the ceiling or wall. The brushless EC-TEC motor doesn't use flexible drive cables and never requires carbon brushes to be replaced.
The design of the tool and comfortable rubber grips help reduce fatigue, and the length reduces the need for scaffolding. The controls and gearbox are sealed from dust to provide a long, reliable service life.
Simple and effective dust collection
When a dust extractor is connected, jobsite cleanup is kept to an absolute minimum. The brush around the perimeter of the sanding pad isolates the suction so dust can't escape.
Festool's high quality abrasives work quickly and last a long time - especially when coupled with effective dust extraction. This makes them very economical both in cost, and efficiency.
Sand into corners
The top section of the brushes around the perimeter of the sanding pad can be removed for sanding into corners, so there is less hand sanding required.
- 215 millimetre (8.5 inch) interchangeable sanding pad diameter
- Accepts 225 millimetre (8.9 inch) abrasive discs
- 36 millimetre (1-7/16 inch) dust extraction connection diameter
- 4 kilograms (8.8 pounds)
- Continuously-variable speed control (400-920 rpm)
- 8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)
- 1.6 metre (63 inch) length
Scope of delivery
- LHS-E 225 EQ Planex Easy Drywall Sander
- D215 millimetre FastFix extra soft sanding pad
- Plug-It power cord
- LHS-E-225-BAG carrying bag
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.