This item is backordered from Festool. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date.
The HL 850 has precision and versatility like no other. Make rabbets of any depth, and create different textures using the accessory contoured cutterheads.
Simple depth adjustment
Turn the front handle to adjust the depth from 0 to 3.5 millimetres (0 to 9/64 inches), and lock it in place with the lever under your thumb.
Single spiral carbide knife
The single replaceable carbide spiral knife produces smooth, quiet, chatter-free cuts.
The cutterhead is mounted to the left side of the planer, so the right side is flush with the body of the planer for perfect rabbets with a crisp corner of any depth.
Spring-loaded guard, and kickstand
A spring-loaded guard covers the exposed side of the cutterhead, and pivots out of the way when rabbetting. A spring-loaded kickstand allows you to safely put the planer down, keeping the cutterhead clear of the surface.
The brake ensures the cutterhead stops quickly, minimizing risk of injury and damage to the workpiece.
V-groove in toe
Quickly create accurate chamfers using the V-groove milled into the toe. When the toe is set for a zero thickness cut, a 2 millimetre (5/64 inch) chamfer is produced.
Three cutterheads are available separately for creating textured patterns.
- 82 millimetre (3-1/4 inch) planing width
- 36 millimetre (1-1/2 inch) dust extraction port diameter
- 3.9 kilograms (8.6 pounds)
- 850 watts
- 0 to 3.5 millimetre (0 to 9/64 inch) depth of cut
- Unlimited rabbeting depth
Scope of delivery
- HL 850 EB-Plus Planer
- HK 82 SD Planer Head with solid carbide blade
- PA-HL Parallel Side Fence
- FA-HL Rabbet Depth Stop
- AD-HL Suction Adapter
- 5 millimetre hex key
- Systainer SYS 3 T-Loc with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty