Festool FS Guide Rail 95" / 2424mm LR32 491622
Guide Rails / Tracks for use with any Festool Tracksaw
- Festool FS Guide Rails are available in eight different lengths from 32 inches to 197 inches (800 - 5000 mm); providing the right rail for every application.
- Guide rails make work easier by taking the tool to the work and save time and money by eliminating laborious measurements, rework, and wasted material.
- The integrated splinterguard aligns perfectly to your cut line;
- saving set up time and serving as protection against tear out;
- on cuts both with the grain and across.
Guide rails can be easily connected using the accessory guide rail connectors (482107) for a rigid, secure and continuous connection.
- Use the FS 1400 Guide Rail (55 inches) with the Festool TS 55 Plunge cut saw to make precision cuts up to 49 inches long
- Integrated splinterguard serves as cut line and prevents tear-out and splintering
- A fully integrated system; use your Festool routers or jigsaw with the guide rail for expanded capability
- Non-skid; dual-clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation; saving significant set up time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free shipping on orders over $149*, shipped daily up to 1 PM PST, Monday to Friday. Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.