This fine finishing sander is smooth, powerful, loaded with features, and built to work hard. At only 4 inches in height, the sander has excellent ergonomics so is ideal for preparing nearly any surface for finishing, whether on the bench, overhead, or vertical.
Brushless EC-TEC motor
The compact brushless motor permits a compact and centre-weighted sander design with excellent ergonomics and low vibration.
The motor has an incredibly long service life and requires no maintenance over its life. Festool's build quality means that the sander can run all day and with multiple shifts.
Carbide-tipped sanding brakes
When the tool is switched off, the pad stops instantly so you never have to wait for the pad to coast to a stop or risk damaging the workpiece with a spinning pad when setting down the tool.
Extraction connection signal
Ever start sanding without the dust extraction hose attached? A built-in sensor prevents the sander from running when a hose is not attached so you never forget. This feature can be turned off if desired.
Better than an air sander
The performance of this sander exceeds that of a pneumatic sander, without the cost and bulk of an air system.
- 27 millimetre (1-1/16 inch) dust extraction connection diameter
- 125 millimetre (5 inch) interchangeable sanding pad diameter
- 3 millimetre (1/8 inch) sanding stroke
- 1.2 kilograms (2.65 pounds)
Scope of delivery
- ETS EC 125/3 EQ-Plus
- D125 millimetre (5 inch) StickFix soft sander backing pad
- 4 metre (13.1 foot) Plug-it power cable
- 5 millimetre hex key
- Systainer SYS3 M 187 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.