The ETS 150/3 eccentric sander is the favourite when it comes to extra-fine finish sanding.
A comfortable sander to use for long periods of time
As the lightweight in its class, the combination of soft grip and ergonomic rod handle means that the ETS 150/3 can adapt to all hand movements whether working on horizontal, vertical or overhead surfaces. It runs extremely smoothly with very minimal vibration thanks to a balanced motor, dual bearing design, and rubberized grip.
A sanding pad brake stops the pad from rotating, allowing you to set the tool down right away without causing any inadvertent scratches.
Fine-stroke random orbit motion sands efficiently and leaves a fine scratch pattern
A 3 millimetre random orbit sanding motion provides a very fine surface quality and a hard-to-see scratch pattern. A stepless variable speed control and MMC Electronics provide excellent control in any situation.
Efficient dust collection
Used with either the longlife reusable dust bag (included) or a dust extractor, the sander's design and Multi-Jetstream 2 sanding pad enables efficient dust collection to capture airborne dust, increase sanding efficiency, extend abrasive life, and reduce cleanup.
- 2.0 millimetre (5/64 inch) sanding stroke
- 1.8 kilograms (3.97 pounds)
- 150 millimetre (6 inch) round sander backing pad
- 4,000 - 10,000 RPM
- 27 millimetre (1-1/16 inch) locking dust extraction port
- 310 watt motor
Scope of delivery
- ETS 150/3 EQ-Plus sander
- 150 millimetre (6 inch) Multi-Jetstream 2 StickFix Extra Soft Sander Backing Pad
- Plug-it power cable
- Longlife dust bag
- 5 millimetre hex key
- Systainer SYS3 M 237 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.