Festool Emerald Edition TS 55 REQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw w/ Guide Rail (576688)̴Ì_- The most advanced plunge-cut saw - ever.̴Ì_̴Ì_
Festool Emerald Edition TS 55 Now Includes 28T Saw Blade ($85 value) in Blue SYS 2 at no extra cost!
- Celebrating 20 years in the US, these limited edition tools will ship in the Blue Systainers with value added products!
- Guide Rail Precision -̴Ì_A perfect cut the first time, every time, with laser-straight, splinter-free cuts.
- Zero-Tearout Cutting̴Ì_- With the guide rail splinterguard and integrated, replaceable splinterguard on the TS, you'll get zero-tearout cuts, reducing rework and material waste.
- System Efficiency̴Ì_- Do more with less. Less equipment, less space, and less time with the Festool System.
The Festool TS 55 plunge cut saw is more than your conventional circular saw. It can do the job of some of the most technologically advanced miter saws, table saws or panel saws. The Festool Track Saw surpasses all other circular saws on the market with its accuracy and versatility, as well as being extremely portable and easy to use, whether it's in a cabinet shop or out in the field at a client's site.
New features include the ability to make micro-adjustments up to 1/10 of a millimeter, great for making Kerf Cuts, and the redesigned flat housing design lets you flush-cut right up against walls and adjacent surfaces. Plunge cutting with a circular saw has never produced results like the Festool TS 55 REQ, the most advanced plunge cut saw ever produced by Festool.
- Micro-adjustable depth control: An integrated micro-adjust knob enables precise depth adjustment, so you cut only what's intended.
- More protection from splintering: Streamlined Splinter guard is always there when you need it, eliminating tear out on both sides of the blade.
- Flat housing for flush-cutting: With a flat housing offset to 1/1-15/16", you'll make straight cuts perfectly parallel to any edge.
- Pick up where you left off: A specially designed riving knife emerges before the saw blade for easier positioning in existing cuts lines.
- Greater bevel range̴Ì_- Simple detent-override function extends angle cutting to -1̴åÁ to 47̴åÁ with positive stops at 0̴åÁ and 45̴åÁ.
- Dust control:̴Ì_Improved dust channel design further enhances extraction efficiency, so you can work right in the customer's space, with less clean-up.
- Plunge Cutting Action:̴Ì_ Plunge-cutting design allows you to start or stop anywhere on the cut line, ideal for carving up sheet goods or for making precise cut-outs.̴Ì_
- Superior Build Quality:̴Ì_Good design, comfortable to use, balanced, tight tolerances, use of quality materials and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Guide Rail Precision: ̴Ì_With the FS Guide Rail System, you'll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste.
- FastFix saw blade changing system:̴Ì_̴Ì_Blade changes are easier and faster using the FastFix system.̴Ì_ When engaged, the power switch and arbor are locked simultaneously.̴Ì_
- Dust Extraction:̴Ì_̴Ì_Capture more than 90% of the sawdust being created by pairing with a Festool CT Dust Extractor
- MMC Electronics:̴Ì_ MMC electronics ensure a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw's motor from thermal and current overload.̴Ì_
- Take the tool to the work: ̴Ì_Replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. ̴Ì_You'll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials. ̴Ì_
- Safety: ̴Ì_A riving knife helps prevent kickback, limit stops can keep the saw base from rising during a plunge cut, the blade remains covered, and splinter guards prevent debris from being kicked out of the cutting area.̴Ì_
- TS 55 REQ IMPERIAL (575387)
- 48 tooth carbide blade (495377)
- 28 tooth carbide blade (̴Ì_496304)
- 55" Guide Rail (491498)
- Limit Stop
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 4 TL
- 1200 watts/10 amps 120 v AC
- 2000 - 5200 rpm
- 6-1/4" Saw Blade Diameter
- -1d - 47d bevel cuts (positive stops at 0d and 45d)
- Cutting depth on guide rail = 1-15/16" straight down and 1-7/16 at 45d
- Cutting depth without guide rail = 2-1/8" straight down and 1-11/16" at 45d
- Arbor Size = 0.787"
- Weight = 9.92 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.