Festool Emerald Edition Carvex PS 420 EBQ Jigsaw
Festool Emerald Edition Carvex PS 420 EBQ Jigsaw (576690)- BARREL GRIP | CORDED - The ultimate in low-profile jigsaws
Festool Emerald Edition Carvex Includes Blade Assortment Pack ($65 value) in Blue SYS 2 at no extra cost!
Armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the Carvex Jigsaws will shatter all expectations. Challenge any scribe line and curve with ease thanks to the fully automatic blade guideance system that makes blade drift and deflection a thing of the past. Not least, Carvex Jigsaws feature a revolutionary base-changing system that adapts to any application. Perfect visibiility of the cut line is boosted by the 4-LED, stroboscopic system that penetrates through darkness and dust.
- Celebrating 20 years in the US, these limited edition tools will ship in the Blue Systainers with value added products!
- 4-LED Stroboscopic Light: Illuminate the cut line in-synch with the blade for effortless and improved visibility for precise cuts and less rework.
- Barrel-grip Plug-It cord swivel: The Plug-It cord of the barrel-grip Carvex can be flipped up 90 degrees for greater clearance in tight spots.
- Corded or cordless versions: Cordless versions can be used with all Festool Slide-Type Batteries from 10.8-18 vold Li or 12-15.6 volt NiCd/NiMH.
- Carbide Guidance System: Triple blade reinforcement with rigid support rod and carbide jaws reduce blade wander and drift. This helps to eliminate cutting errors, spoiled workpieces, or need for rework.
- FastFix Blade Change: Tool-free insertion that is as simple as turning a key in a lock. Features an equally speedy blade ejection system for faster blade changes.
- MMC electronics: Increase cut performance with remarkable control featuring variable speed, constant speed under load, thermal and overload protection and a new automatic setting.
- A tool-free base for every need: Get more out of your investment with a wide range of precision-enhancing based, including a circle-cutting base, a butterfly-style angle base, and even a base that protects delicate surfaces during cutting.
- Brushless motor technology: EC-TEC motor with full electronic controls is long-lasting and energy efficient enabling extensive cutting with reduced effort and strain.
- Adjustable Chip Catcher: The Chip Catcher of the Carvex can be adjusted up and down as needed for greater visibiilty or to aid in dust extraction. Can also be removed entirely.
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord: Festool Plug-it system allows you to quickly switch between the jigsaw and just about any other tool, reducing downtime, and simplifying packaging.
- Motor Type: EC TEC Brushless Motor
- Power Consumption: 550 Watts /4.5 amp V AC
- Stroke Rate 1" (26mm): 1,500 - 3,800 strokes per minute
- Stroke Adjustment: Four Stage Stroke Adjustment
- Bevel Adjustment: Fixed Base (optional angle base 496134 allows for bevels up to 45 deg left and right)
- Cutting Depth (wood): 4-3/4" (120mm)
- Cutting Depth (non-ferrous metals): 3/4" (20mm)
- Cutting Depth (steel): 3/8" (10mm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Festool Carvex PS 420 EBQ Barrel Grip Corded Jigsaw (561593)
- T-Shank Jigsaw blades for wood (2 pcs)
- Blade Assortment Pack
- Chip Catcher
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 1 TL Systainer