Designed for production use, the DWC is ideal for setting screws quickly and reliably to the perfect depth by simply applying forward pressure - no need to even pull the trigger, reducing strain.
This attachment fits onto the front of the DWC and can be rotated to multiple positions so it's not in the way. It accepts collated drywall screws from Festool or other brands and automatically positions the next screw in front of the driver bit so all you have to do is push to drive each screw.
The entire magazine assembly can be disassembled for cleaning in less than a minute without any tools.
Universal bit holder
Used with the depth stop attachment to drive one screw at a time, the universal bit holder accepts standard 1/4 hex x 1 inch long screwdriver bits.
The high rotational speed permits fast and efficient fastening to wood or steel stud construction. The EC-TEC brushless motor is smooth, quiet, and has a long service life.
Tool-less depth adjustment
Precisely adjust the depth to which the screw is driven in increments of 0.1 millimetre (0.004 inch).
Motor only runs when driving screws
Because the motor only runs when the trigger is pulled, or the gun is pushed forward, over 3000 screws can be driven on a single battery charge. The motor shuts off automatically once the screw has been driven.
- 2.3 kilograms (5.07 pounds)
- 18 volts
- 5 Newton-metres (44.3 inch-pounds) maximum torque in wood
- 14 Newton-metres (123.9 inch-pounds) maximum torque in steel
- 55 millimetre (2 inch) maximum screw length
Scope of delivery
- DWC 18-4500 Cordless Screw Gun
- Belt clip
- 2x long Phillips #2 screwdriver bits
- Short Phillips #2 screwdriver bit
- Magnetic bit holder
- Depth stop
- Autofeed magazine attachment
- Scaffolding holder
- Systainer SYS 2 T-Loc with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.