Festool Emerald Edition Domino DF500Q SET (576693)
Festool Emerald Edition Domino DF500Q Now Includes 6mm cutter, 8mm cutter, 10mm cutter ($196 value) in Blue SYS 2 at NO EXTRA COST!
- Celebrating 20 years in the US, these limited edition tools will ship in the Blue Systainers with value added products!
- Patented Routing Principle -̴Ì_The spiral cutter rotates and oscilates to create perfect mortises, ensuring strong joints for years to come.
- Hole Width Adjustment -̴Ì_Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Positioning -̴Ì_With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.̴Ì_
Joining has always been a slow, difficult process. Never again, thanks to the Festool Domino joining system. ̴Ì_The system consists of the Domino joiner and pre-fabricated, beech and sipo Domino tenons. ̴Ì_The Domino jonier, with its revolutionary cutting method, simple indexing features and adjustable mortise sizing, makes flawless mortises every single time. ̴Ì_The Domino tenon is equally as impressive - it is 100% rotation-proof and far stronger than either biscuits or dowels. ̴Ì_It also has a large gluing surface area for extra strength. ̴Ì_
- Patented Routing Principle: ̴Ì_The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Hole Width Adjustment:̴Ì_̴Ì_Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Positioning:̴Ì_̴Ì_With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop pins, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing. ̴Ì_
- Pivoting Fence:̴Ì_̴Ì_Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90deg with positive stops at 22.5, 45, 67.5 deg. ̴Ì_
- Depth Control:̴Ì_̴Ì_Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application. ̴Ì_
- Stepped height stop:̴Ì_̴Ì_Quickly and easily accommodate a range of material thicknesses with seven different presets, and infinite adjustability in between. ̴Ì_
- Dust extraction:̴Ì_̴Ì_Mortises are c lean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a Dust Extractor. ̴Ì_Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Carbide tip spiral bit: ̴Ì_Durable, long lasting bit withstands 5,000 to 14,000 joints depending on material. ̴Ì_
- Rapid bit change:̴Ì_̴Ì_Switch between cutters in 30 seconds or less to match desired tenon size. ̴Ì_
- Power Consuption: ̴Ì_420̴Ì_watts
- Cutting spindle speed: ̴Ì_24,300̴Ì_rpm
- Routing Depth Stop:̴Ì_ 12 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 28 mm
- Domino Slot Cutter Diameter:̴Ì_̴Ì_4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 mm
- Routing height adjuster with scale: ̴Ì_5 - 30mm
- Movable stepped stop: ̴Ì_16 / 20 / 22 / 28 / 36 / 40 mm
- Miter Routing:̴Ì_̴Ì_0 - 90 deg; stop positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, 90 deg
- Weight:̴Ì_ 7 lbs (3.2 Kg)
- Domino DF 500 Q
- Domino Cutter D5
- Support Bracket
- Trim Stop
- Cross Stop
- Plug-It Power Cord
- SYS 2 TL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.