Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy.
Redesigned and refined for improved performance, durability, and convenience, the new CT 48 features a more robust SYS-Dock Hose Garage for quick and easy connection of T-Loc and Classic Systainers or Sortainers, and a cord holder that allows the power cable to be wound tidily, and removed without unwinding it.
Also included is a new elastic suction hose. It is tapered for flexibility, ergonomics and airflow; has a smooth exterior that allows it to slide over edges and increases service life; and has a CLEANTEC tool connection that can lock onto the tool with a twist. In addition, multiple suction hoses can be connected without requiring additional parts.Same Quiet, Powerful Performance, HEPA-Certified Clean.
- Tool-triggered auto start functionality allows the vacuum to cycle with your tool plugged into the outlet socket.
- Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks.
- Low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest.
- Integrated hose garage stores the included 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose.
- Docking station allows the connection of Festool Systainers for easy transport and storage.
- Low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping.
- Parking brake prevents unintentional rolling.
- Cord wrap stores the 24 feet, 12 gauge cord.
- Includes a self-cleaning filter bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag, thereby reducing suction.
- When used for wet clean up (use optional Wet Filter Element), Level Stop technology automatically shuts off the CT when it is full.
- 137 CFM maximum suction force, andí«ÌÎ_62-71 decibels.
- 48 L / 12.7 gallon capacity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.