Putting an end to clogged filters, the CT 48 AC features a HEPA filter and an automatic main filter cleaning mechanism that keeps the filter clean and provides a continuous high level of suction. This makes the dust extractor ideal for applications creating large amounts of dust and debris and where silica dust is created.
Adjustable AUTOCLEAN feature
Change the frequency of automatic main filter cleaning, or turn it off altogether with the turn of a dial.
Adjustable suction power
Adjust the volume flow up to 137 cubic feet per minute to match the suction to the job. Smaller sanders often work better with less suction.
Auto-start feature built in
Plug a tool into the onboard outlet to have it automatically cycle the dust extractor on and off. Add the optional Bluetooth module for automatic switching with a cordless tool equipped with a Bluetooth battery.
Large diameter, highly flexible suction hose
The hose tapers from 36 to 32 millimetres (1-13/32 to 1-1/4 inches), making it incredibly flexible while allowing maximum airflow. The antistatic hose prevents dust accumulation inside and outside the hose, keeping airflow unobstructed and the workplace cleaner. Included is a reducer to allow the hose to work with all tools with a 36 or 27 millimetre port.
Stable and compact
With a low centre of gravity and a rectangular body, the dust extractor is space efficient and not prone to toppling. Large wheels easily handle obstructions and the foot brake keeps it from rolling when in transport, loading, or in use.
Built-in hose garage and cord wrap
When the job's done, it's easy to stow the 25 foot power cable and 11-1/2 foot hose on-board.
SYS-Dock allows connection of Systainers
Keep everything together and make fewer trips by stacking and locking your Systainers with tools and accessories on top of the CT dust extractor.
Converts to wet vaccuum
Replace the HEPA filter with a sponge filter and remove the bag to use the extractor for dust pick-up. A sensor shuts off the unit automatically when maximum fluid level is reached.
Thermal protection built-in
A standard on all Festool dust extractors, the motor features thermal protection. If it gets too hot, the extractor will shut itself off, thereby protecting your investment and preventing costly damage and time consuming repairs.
- 19.6 kilograms (43.21 pounds)
- 7.5 (25 foot) metre power cable
- 740 x 406 x 1005 millimetres (29 x 14-3/8 x 23-15/32 inches) in length, width and height
- 48 litre (12.7 gallon) container capacity
- 46 litre (12.2 gallon) bag capacity
- 6,318 square centimetre (979 square inch) filter surface area
- 3,900 litres per minute (137 cubic feet per minute) maximum volume flow
- 24,000 Pascals (96 inches) static water lift
Scope of delivery
- CT 48 E AC HEPA CLEANTEC dust extractor
- High performance HEPA Filter
- SELFCLEAN filter bag
- Plastic liner
- 36/32 millimetre (1-13/32/1-1/4 inch) tapered smooth anti-static hose
- Cable holder
- Hose reducer
- 3-piece cleaning accessory set
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.