When building cabinets two of the most used tools are a drill and impact driver. These tools advance our efficiencies and improve the quality of our products. Festool has paired these tools for that specific purpose. Build out your workstations in the shop or on the jobsite to promote continuous improvement within your operation.
TID Impact Driver features
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensures maximum performance, ergonomics and endurance.
Compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas.
The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T-mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
Robust build quality
Long-lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service.
Control and power
Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws.
Ergonomic and safe
Kickback-free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist.
Tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides.
- 18 volt
- 3 speeds: 0-1200, 0-2000, and 0-3200 RPM; and T-Mode: 0-3200, lowering to 750 RPM
- Maximum 4500 BPM hammer strokes in 3rd gear
- 180.00 Newton-metres (1593.18 inch-pounds) maximum torque
- 132 x 227 x 84 millimetres (5.2 x 8.94 x 3.3 inches) without battery
- 1/4 inch hex drive
- 1.5 kilograms (3.3 pounds) with lithium-ion battery
T 18 Drill features
Full of smart and practical features, the T 18 is an exceptionally versatile and ergonomic drill. A great tool to have in the shop or on site for fabrication and installations.
Electronic clutch with override switch
A 25-position dial for the electronic clutch lets you finely adjust the amount of torque applied to fasteners. When the torque setting is reached, the drill beeps and disconnects power to the motor to save wear on the motor, extend battery life, and reduce noise. An override switch allows you to jump to drilling without having to adjust and risk losing the torque setting.
Versatile chucks for different situations
All of the chucks can be quickly and securely attached to the drill with the FastFix interface.
Use the compact and lightweight CENTROTEC quick-change chuck to rapidly change between CENTROTEC driver and drill bits with almost no runout and ideal tool balance, or the 1/2 inch three-jaw keyless for greater versatility. Or install a 1/4" hex bit directly into the drill spindle to minimize the length of the tool.
Optional chucks include a right angle chuck, eccentric in-line chuck, and depth stop chuck.
Brushless, maintenance-free EC-TEC motor with electronic controls
The EC-TEC motor provides loads of power and control, and takes only as much power is required for the application, extending how long the battery lasts between charging.
- 18 volts
- 1.5 to 13 millimetre (1/16 to 1/2 inch) chuck range
- 0.8 to 8 Newton-metre (7.1 to 70.8 inch-pound) torque range in first gear
- 0.5 to 6 Newton-metre (4.4 to 53.1 inch-pound) torque range in first/second gear
- 35 Newton-metre (309.8 inch-pound) maximum torque in wood
- 50 Newton-metre (442.5 inch-pound) maximum torque in steel
- 45 millimetre (1-3/4 inch) maximum drilling diameter in wood
- 13 millimetre (1/2 inch) maximum drilling diameter in steel
- 1.7 kilograms (3.97 pounds)
Scope of delivery
- TID 18 Impact Driver
- T 18 Drill
- 2x BP 18V Li-HighPower 4.0 Bluetooth Battery Packs
- TCL 6 Rapid Charger
- FastFix Keyless Chuck
- 2 Belt Clips
- Systainer SYS3 M 237
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Your payment information is processed securely. We neither store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.