The Trion jigsaws were designed to produce an ultra-clean cut that does not require time-consuming re-cutting or sanding afterwards.
- Clean cuts are possible with even the most aggressive blade, thanks to the zero-clearance Splinter guard. Fir? Plywood? No problem.
- Accurate cuts are made possible by the three-point blade guidance system supports the blade, so the blade goes only where you want it.
- It starts with the FastFix blade chuck, which opens to receive a blade with a single motion, then locks it automatically.
- Carbide guides located just above the saws base provide rigid support for the blade, ensuring accurate cuts, and a back-up bearing keeps the blade from deflecting backwards.
- With three levels of orbital action, the Trion can be aggressive, too.
- Breaking down raw lumber just got a whole lot easier.
- Two different grip styles are available.
PSB 300 EQ - D-handle for easy one-handed use
- With controls accessible without loosening your grip on the saw, the D-handle body is especially suited for cuts where you cant be right on top of the saw, such as in the middle of wide material, or trimming rafter tails overhead.
- The trigger can be locked on with the press of a button.
- 720watts (6 amps)
- 1" (26 mm) stroke length
- Base tilts 45 degrees left and right, with positive stop at 0 degrees
- MMC electronics for soft start, continuously-variable speed control (1,000-2,900 spm), continuous speed under load
- 5.06 lbs (2.3 kg) barrel grip, 5.29 lbs (2.4 kg) D-handle
- Dust collection shroud
- Plug-It power cord
- T-Loc Systainer
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.