An axe suitable for small-scale felling, made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork. The shaft is curved and made from hickory.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The steel is stuck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 1500 g
- Shaft length: 800 mm (32")
- Surface axe head: Clear lacquered
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.