FlowCast is a high performance, commercial grade epoxy that cures to a clear, UV resistant glass-like finish.
FlowCast is a 100%-solids, two-component epoxy formulated for a long gel time. It has low exothermic heat buildup and cures to a crystal-clear solid that resists stress cracking. Perfect for casting and see-through encapsulation, accentuating and magnifying the objects within. It can be poured up to 1.5 inches depending on volume and cures to a water-like appearance.
- Low exotherm, allowing for pours up 1.5" thick
- 100% solids, no VOC's, low odor
- Crystal clear
- High gloss
- Extremely durable
- Low viscosity, excellent bubble release qualities
- Excellent colour stability
- Impact resistant
- Magnifies encapsulated object appearance
- Tough, water resistant finish
- Will not blush or sweat under high humidity
- Will not distort with age
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.