This powerful and compact direct electric orbital sander, Mirkaå¨ DEOS 353CV, is the newest member in the Mirka electric sander family. At only 10 cm high, the tool‰۪s compact and very low profile gives a high maneuverability and helps deliver a precise and efficient sanding performance. This small and light sander is naturally equipped with a brushless motor. The optimized ergonomics enable a comfortable grip. The machine has an easy to operate lever to control motor speed. It possesses also a separate on/off switch for easy and safe handling.
Mirkaå¨ DEOS features an integrated vibration sensor and Bluetooth low energy technology. The vibration sensor makes it possible to view the current vibration level through the myMirka app. An in-app purchase allows the follow-up of the daily vibration exposure. The low profile and small size make Mirkaå¨ DEOS 353CV ideal for sanding of profiles and hard-to-reach areas. In combination with Mirkaå«s net abrasives the tool offers fast, efficient and dust-free sanding performance.
- 3" x 5" (81mm x 133mm) Pad Size
- Variable speed control with lever 5,000‰ÛÒ10,000 rpm - The tool has two speed control modes for optimal control.
- Brushless motor technology - allows a compact design by-passing the need to change carbon brushes resulting in less downtime.
- Constant speed under load - no loss in efficiency under heavy pressure.
- Soft start motor - protects the surface when starting the sander.
- Housing and pad are designed to minimize the lateral bouncing when sanding in corners.
- Continuous temperature monitoring in motor and controller card - Prolongs the lifetime of the tool.
- Less than 1 kg ‰ÛÒ the weight is comparable to same size of pneumatic tools.
- Bluetoothå¨ low energy technology ‰ÛÒ which allows users to read sanders data such as vibration exposure and RPM's through the MyMirka App.