Keep the cord and hose up and out of your way for the ultimate efficiency and convenience during sanding, sawing, routing or planing.
- Eliminate the headaches and inefficiencies associated with tangled cords and hoses.í«ÌÎ_
- Stabilizer bars straddle the base of the CT Dust Extractor for secure and stable use. Constructed of durable steel tubing for a long service life.
- Assembled height of 7 ft and a range of motion of 140 degrees.
- Includes a 5 ft electrical extension cord and a 50 mm x 5 ft Antistatic hose with female coupler, allowing a good working length off the end of the boom arm when coupled to the standard 27 mm x 3.5 m hose supplied with the CT Dust Extractor.
- Dust extractor sold separately.
- Boom Arm (492753)
- CT Handle (495802 - for CT 26 / 36 or 497295 - for CT 48)
- Boom Arm Tool Holder (493558)
- Boom Arm Support Bracket (496780)
Replaces M0114 and M0124
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.