Finally - A Dust Extractor Designed for Drywall Dust!!
The CT 36 AutoClean is specifically designed to complement the PLANEX Drywall Sander, but can also be used as a general dust extractor for all tools.
Tool-triggered auto start functionality allows the vacuum to cycle with your tool plugged into the outlet socket.
Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks.
This unit comes standard with an automated filter cleaning mechanism that prevents fine dust from clogging the filter which reduces suction.
- Low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest.
- Integrated hose garage stores the included 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose.
- Docking station allows the connection of Festool Systainers for easy transport and storage.
- Low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping.
- Parking brake prevents unintentional rolling.
- Cord wrap stores the 24 feet, 12 gauge cord.
- Includes a self-cleaning filter bag for general clean up or wood dust which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag, thereby reducing suction.
- When used for wet clean up (use optional Wet Filter Element), Level Stop technology automatically shuts off the CT when it is full.
- 137 CFM maximum suction force, and 62-71 decibels.
- 36 L / 8.9 gallon capacity.
- High performance 1-micron filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration.
*Please note that this dust extractor includes an anti-static 36 mm hose. An optional smaller 27mm diameter hose may be required for some tools, such as sanders.
Download the Supplementary Manual here.