CT 36 AC Dust Extractor (2018)
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy.
Redesigned and refined for improved performance, durability, and convenience, the new CT 36 features a more robust SYS-Dock Hose Garage for quick and easy connection of T-Loc and Classic Systainers or Sortainers, and a cord holder that allows the power cable to be wound tidily, and removed without unwinding it.
Finally - A Dust Extractor Designed for Drywall Dust!!
- The CT 36 AutoClean is specifically designed to complement the PLANEX Drywall Sander, but can also be used as a general dust extractor for all tools.
- Tool-triggered auto start functionality allows the vacuum to cycle with your tool plugged into the outlet socket.
- Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks.
- This unit comes standard with an automated filter cleaning mechanism that prevents fine dust from clogging the filter which reduces suction.
- Low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest.
- Integrated hose garage stores the included 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose.
- Docking station allows the connection of Festool Systainers for easy transport and storage.
- Low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping.
- Parking brake prevents unintentional rolling.
- Cord wrap stores the 24 feet, 12 gauge cord.
- Includes a self-cleaning filter bag for general clean up or wood dust which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag, thereby reducing suction.
- When used for wet clean up (use optional Wet Filter Element), Level Stop technology automatically shuts off the CT when it is full.
- 137 CFM maximum suction force, and 62-71 decibels.
- 36 L / 8.9 gallon capacity.
- High performance 1-micron filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration.