Centrotec Countersinks - with Pilot
Adjustable countersink drill bit with a free spinning depth stop.
- The depth of the pilot bit and countersink bit can each be adjusted independently.
- Depth stop rotates freely, so it will not mar a finished surface.
- The Centrotec shank is designed for use with the Festool Centrotec System, as well as with all standard or keyless chucks for no-slip performance.
- The Centrotec System was designed to provide a seamless transfer of force, eliminating bit slippage or marring of the drill bit.
- The weight of the drill is reduced by nearly í«_ pound, and the length is reduced by nearly 1-1/2‰ۡóÁÌ_•À_ with the Centrotec System.
- Most importantly, the Centrotec system offers a quicker and more secure means of bit change than any other quick-change chuck system.
Replacement pilot bits (494445 & 494446) and grub screws (090040) are available separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free shipping on orders over $149*, shipped daily up to 1 PM PST, Monday to Friday. Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.