Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
Blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork with a notch in the head near the shaft, allowing you to hold a hand directly above the edge while cutting. The shaft is curved and made from hickory.
- The steel is struck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 1 kg
- Shaft length: 500 mm (20 in.)
- Surface axe head: Clear Lacquered
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.