Bundle & Save! - CT 36 AC - AutoClean Dust Extractor + Festool ETS EC Brushless Random Orbital Sanders | 6" 3mm Stroke EC150/3
CT 36 AC - AutoClean Dust Extractor
- The CT 36 AutoClean is specifically designed to complement the PLANEX Drywall Sander, but can also be used as a general dust extractor for all tools.
- Tool-triggered auto start functionality allows the vacuum to cycle with your tool plugged into the outlet socket.
- Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks.
- This unit comes standard with an automated filter cleaning mechanism that prevents fine dust from clogging the filter which reduces suction.
- Low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest.
- Integrated hose garage stores the included 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose.
- Docking station allows the connection of Festool Systainers for easy transport and storage.
- Low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping.
- Parking brake prevents unintentional rolling.
- Cord wrap stores the 24 feet, 12 gauge cord.
- Includes a self-cleaning filter bag for general clean up or wood dust which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag, thereby reducing suction.
- When used for wet clean up (use optional Wet Filter Element), Level Stop technology automatically shuts off the CT when it is full.
- 137 CFM maximum suction force, and 62-71 decibels.
- 36 L / 8.9 gallon capacity.
- High performance 1-micron filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration.
*Please note that this dust extractor includes an anti-static 36 mm hose. An optional smaller 27mm diameter hose may be required for some tools, such as sanders.
Festool ETS EC Brushless Random Orbital Sanders | 6" 3mm Stroke
- Achieve flawless finishes in less time with the new ETS EC sanders
- Low profile, low vibration, light weight continuous duty sanders.
- Available in both a extra-fine 3mm stroke, or a 5mm stroke.
- Performance exceeding air sanders without the expense and bulk of an air system.
The ultimate high-demand sanding tools are low profile, lightweight, with the following features:
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor
- Multi-Jetstream dust extraction
- Extraction connection signal
- Electronic active vibration stop
- Carbide-tipped sanding brakes
Note: These sanders DO NOT replace the ETS 125mm & 150mm sanders. These sanders are still a great option for many applications.
Ergonomic and comfortable
Effective and long-lasting
Efficient and productive