These router bits are manufactured from our exclusive ultra-fine micrograin carbide and feature a 30 degree Center Cutting Mill End with a 45 degree corner chamfer (for extra strength) up cut design and very importantly Aluminum Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) coating for superior cut quality.
Increase the ruggedness of your solid carbide end mill's number one major wear point by the addition of corner chamfers that enhance the edge strength.Excellent for cutting:
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Low Carbon Steel
- Metal Composite Material (MCM)
- Super Alloys
- Titanium (up to 40HRc Hardness)
- Extra wear resistance
- Allows for faster feed and speed rates
- Cutting edge protected from wear
- Better chip evacuation
- Less heat build up
- Superior cutting quality and extended tool life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.