If you work with sheet goods, this 511 Vertical Panel Saw has plenty of power for the most demanding cuts. The carriage assembly is designed with eight unique guide roller assemblies allowing it to glide effortlessly along the polished stainless steel rails. This Vertical Panel Saw features a powerful 3HP worm-drive motor which rotates in the carriage, adding the versatility to perform rip cuts. The solid aluminum rollers with outside support bracket assure smooth feeding of stock and perfect 90 degrees cuts every time. This saw will handle panels up to 5 feet tall. It also includes horizontal and vertical scales and casters for mobility. The true counterweight system keeps the saw carriage in the desired position when loading or unloading panels. With the innovative dual dust collection ports and nylon brush surrounding the blade, this saw provides superior dust collection from the front and the rear side of the panel.
- 3HP worm drive saw motor rotates in carriage to perform rip cuts
- Heavy-duty welded one-piece steel frame prevents vibration and ensures solid support
- Dual 4" dust ports with nylon brush surrounding blade for front and rear dust exhaust
- True counterweight system keeps the carriage where you position it while loading stock
- Solid aluminum rollers with outside support brackets for square cuts
- Polished stainless steel guide tubes with eight guide roller assemblies provide smooth carriage glide
- Casters for easy mobility
Powermatic is available by special order and not in stock. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.