Amana Tool 1/8" Dia. x 1-1/8" Depth x 1/4" Shank, Carbide Upcut Square End Router Bit 46270
Ensure your foam projects are milled with unparalleled accuracy detail and clarity. Achieve both precision and depth for foam carving and milling applications. Provides deeper cuts and larger slices with fewer passes in thick materials resulting in improved productivity and less assembly. The up-cut spiral ejects chips away from the workpiece.
Specifically designed for milling:
- Crosslinked Polyethylene Foam (XLPE)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)*
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam (FPF)
- High Density Urethane (HUD Board)
- Polycarbonate (Lexan™)†
- Polyethylene Foam**
- Polyurethane Foam
- 1/8 inch cutting diameter
- 1-1/8 inch cutting length
- 1/4 inch shank
- 2-1/2 inch overall length
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free shipping on orders over $149*, shipped daily up to 1 PM PST, Monday to Friday. Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.