Designed for shaping Aluminum Composite (sandwich) Materials (ACM) with 108° angle V-grooves with flat bottoms. Routing V-shaped grooves, whereby the aluminum cover and a part of the polyethylene core is removed, allows folding/creasing the remaining material by hand. Ideal for wall panel fabrication.
ACM is widely used for cladding many diverse exterior and interior applications such as office buildings, hospitals, convention centers, airports, and hotels. The long lasting durability of the material makes it an excellent choice for buildings, signage, displays, etc.
Designed for cutting and scoring aluminum sandwich materials including:
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM)
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)*
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- PE and FR Cores
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)
- 108 degree
- 1/2 inch cutting diameter
- 3/8 inch cutting length
- 1/4 inch shank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.