Amana Tool 1/2" Dia. x 3/8" Depth x 1/4" Shank, Carbide 90° V-Groove Router Bit 45745
The carbide cutting tip is brazed to a steel shank specially designed to cut grooves in composite building materials. Routing V-shaped grooves, whereby the aluminum cover and a part of the polyethylene core is removed, allows folding/creasing the remaining material by hand. Special Amana-grade carbide provides much longer tool life especially compared to carbide tipped tooling.
Composite Material Panels Like TCM, CCM, and ACM are widely used for cladding many diverse exterior and interior applications such as office buildings, hospitals, convention centers, airports, and hotels. The long lasting durability of the material makes it an excellent choice for buildings, signage, displays, etc.
Designed for cutting and scoring aluminum sandwich materials including:
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM)
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)*
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- PE and FR Cores
- Stainless Steel Composite Material (SCM)
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)
- 0.090 inch tip width 1/2 inch cutting diameter
- 3/8 inch cutting length
- 1/4 inch shank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free shipping on orders over $149*, shipped daily up to 1 PM PST, Monday to Friday. Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.