4224B Lathe 3 HP, 1 or 3 PH, 220V
The Powermatic 4224B is the newest member of the industry-leading family of lathes. Over 900 pounds, the 4224B is the biggest, heaviest, and most capable lathe we’ve ever built. It expands the limits of creative possibility, and takes your passion to a whole new level. With newly designed, top of its class features, the 4224B pushes the limits of design, innovation, and durability.
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout displays accurate speed
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes and other equally spaced features
- 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories
- Vacuum system provides quick method of chucking bowl blanks
- A variable frequency drive allows this machine to run on single or three-phase power
- Magnetic-backed moveable control box for customizable versatility and safety
- Brass tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Air nozzle with quick connect for clearing dust/chips
- Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison
- Includes two 100W task lamps to provide ideal lighting and safety guard.
Powermatic is available by special order. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.