Working on the jobsite requires versatility and flexibility. The combination of this drill and impact driver will allow you to handle all of the drill and driving tasks required during the beginning stages of your construction project.
You will have the confidence to drill holes and drive fasteners in a variety of materials.
TID 18 Impact Driver features
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensures maximum performance, ergonomics and endurance.
Compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas.
The TID 18 cordless impact screwdriver offers extremely strong performance and ensures that work is tailored to the material with three speed settings. The clever T-mode detects the transition between sheet metal and wood and automatically adapts the speed.
With a long trigger pull you can incrementally adjust the speed to reduce the risk of overdriving screws and fasteners.
Robust build quality
Long-lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service.
Control and power
Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws.
Ergonomic and safe
Kickback-free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist.
Tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides.
- 18 volt
- 3 speeds: 0-1200, 0-2000, and 0-3200 RPM; and T-Mode: 0-3200, lowering to 750 RPM
- Maximum 4500 BPM hammer strokes in 3rd gear
- 180.00 Newton-metres (1593.18 inch-pounds) maximum torque
- 132 x 227 x 84 millimetres (5.2 x 8.94 x 3.3 inches) without battery
- 1/4 inch hex drive
- 1.5 kilograms (3.3 pounds) with lithium-ion battery
PDC 18 Hammerdrill features
For heavy-duty drilling and screw driving, the QUADRIVE PDC 18 cordless drill should be your first choice. The four speed percussion drill can switch from high torque driving to high speed drilling for wood, metal, or even masonry work. If you could only have one drill, this would be your first choice.
Power to spare
The brushless EC-TEC delivers excellent power transfer, and coupled with the 4-speed gear box, achieves up to 42 foot-pounds of screwdriving torque in 1st gear, or 3,800 RPM drilling in 4th gear.
Axial impact function for masonry work
Switch on the hammer drilling mode to rapidly drill through masonry, brick, and concrete.
FastFix interchangeable chucks
Switch between the compact and lightweight CENTROTEC chuck which allows quick bit changes and almost no runout, the 1/2" keyless chuck, or right-angle chuck for tight quarters or better ergonomics in high-torque applications. Or don't install a chuck at all and install a 1/4" hex bit directly into the spindle for a more compact tool.
Switch on or off as requried the LED light at the base of the handle.
- 1.5 to 13 millimetre (1/16 to 1/2 inch) chuck capacity
- 18 volt battery
- 0-400 RPM in first gear
- 0-850 RPM in second gear
- 0-1,850 RPM in third gear
- 0-3,800 RPM in fourth gear
- 1.2 to 11.5 Newton-metres adjustable torque in first gear
- 0.8 to 7.2 Newton-metres adjustable torque in second gear
- 0.6 to 4.7 Newton-metres adjustable torque in third gear
- 0.6 to 2.6 Newton-metres adjustable torque in fourth gear
- 10 millimetre (3/8 inch) maximum drilling diameter in brickwork
- 50 millimetre (2 inch) maximum drilling diameter in wood
- 40 Newton-metres (354.0 inch-pounds) maximum torque in wood
- 60 Newton-metres (531.0 inch-pounds) maximum torque in steel
- 1.3 kilograms (2.9 pounds) bare tool
- 1.9 kilograms (4.41 pounds) with battery
Scope of delivery
- TID 18 Impact Driver
- PDC 18 Drill
- 2x BP 18V Li-HighPower 4.0 Battery Pack
- TCL 6 Rapid Charger
- FastFix Keyless Chuck / PDC
- Right Angle Chuck / PDC
- Side Mounted Handle / PDC
- 2x Belt Clips
- Systainer SYS3 M 237
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.