Woodpeckers Precision Framing Squares 2018 - OneTIME Tool
Precision square accurate to within 0.0085 degrees or better (~0.001" per foot).
- 18", 26" or 450, 600 mm sizes with or without case.
- Ideal for precision layout, checking assemblies, and verifying machine setups.
- Woodpeckers One Time Tools are made to order.
- Made in the USA, as always.
ONE TIME TOOL ORDER DEADLINE:
March 5, 2018
- Estimated to ship June 2018 -
Note: You will not be charged until your order is ready to ship. You will receive a confirmation, but no payment is processed until your order is ready. The shipping date is an estimate and could change depending on the size and timing of production runs.
- We can again offer Woodpeckers Large Framing Squares which are ideal for high tolerance shop work.
- With the 26” x 16” Precision Framing Square, 18” x 12” square or 450mm and 660mm metric equivalents you can confidently set up track saws or straight edge devices for sawing or routing operations. These are an ideal choice for squaring your MFT table or workbench.
- You know you’ll make a square cut every time. These tools are also perfect for panel layout work. Unlike most framing squares, the blade of the 26 x 16 model lets you accurately mark all the way to the center of 4’ x 8’ sheet goods.
Unmatched Precision and Finest Quality Materials.
Woodpeckers' Precision Framing Squares offer guaranteed accuracy to ensure they’re square within .001” for each foot of blade length.
- All Woodpeckers' squares start the manufacturing process as a solid piece of, cast, aluminum tool plate.
- This stable material is then carefully milled on our state-of-art CNC machinery followed up by meticulous inspection on cutting edge vision and touch-probe CMM systems.
- The result is a single-piece blade and handle that’s made square to stay square.
- Two pieces of precision-machined aluminum form the cheeks of the handle.
- These cheeks are affixed with stainless steel dowel pins that ensure bulletproof rigidity and perfect alignment when pressed into their precision-machined holes. This kind of strength and accuracy simply cannot be matched by conventional framing squares.
- The blades are ¼” thick and the handle is a full ¾”.
- The inside edge of the handle features a shoulder so it will lay flat on the work while still registering against the panel edge.
- The thick handle makes it easy to stand the blade upright to check square on cabinet inside corners hands free.
- Easy to read measurement scales are laser engraved in 1/16th increments (1 mm on metric models) on both sides of the blade.