STM 1800 - Mobile Sawing Table
Available for pre-order now.
Order yours today, orders close for this limited product April 12th.
Once orders are closed this product won't be available for purchase.
Expected ship date: September, 2020
*This product does not qualify for free shipping*
Ideal for cutting sheet goods and/or using as an assembly bench on construction sites, production shop, or the home workshop: designed to be operated by one person, saving both time and money during your fabrication and assembly process.
Wooden coverings optimally support sheet material and workpieces at all times and enable precise machining.
What is special about it: Even boards up to 122" x 84-5/8" in size can be held by a single person without difficulty or additional assistance.
Moreover, for even more comfortable working conditions, the bench can be adjusted up to 35-7/16" to the required working height and, in combination with the portable circular saw and guide rail, turns into the mobile panel saw.
- Regardless of size, sheet material can be held and machined by a single person
- Tilting function and height adjustment for ergonomic work that minimizes stress on your back
- Wooden coverings securely support the workpiece/sheet material at all times and the sections securely remain on the table
- Can be constructed small or large as required
- Equipped with robust rollers and brake
- Light and compact to transport thanks to special folding system
- All parts are fitted to the product. Nothing is lost.
- In conjunction with a portable circular saw, guide rail and Insta-Railsquare 90° angle stop, turns into a mobile panel saw
|Load Capacity:||330 lbs.|
|Minimum Dimensions:||43-3/8" x 41-3/8"|
|Maximum Dimensions:||70-7/8" x 82-5/8"|
||27-5/8" - 35-5/8"|
|Dimensions Folded:||45-1/4" x 9-7/8" x 27-1/2"|