This new PM2700 Shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The extra large 30" x 40" precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an aluminum extruded support. The built-in, omni-directional caster system (patent pending) is retractable into the base. A quick-release lever allows fast speed and belt changes. The extruded aluminum fence has several T-slots so you can mount a wood face to create a no-clearance surface around any shaper or router bit. The fence also gives you the ability to quickly move the fence close to its final position, lock it in and then use the precision micro adjustments on each side of the cutter to dial in exactly the position you need. Adding to the precision of this machine is a digital readout for the spindle height. This allows making adjustments to within .001" in the spindle height, which is critical when aligning rail and stile cutters for those raised panel doors.
- Digital readout gives the use exact spindle height and allows for .001" adjustments
- Micro adjust control knobs allow for precision adjustment for the fence
- Integrated casters can be raised and lowered to mobilize shaper
- Heavy duty cast iron base
- Two speed reversible spindle speeds
- Independently adjustable fence sides
- Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
- Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
- Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
- Includes 3/4" and 1-1/4" spindles
Powermatic is available by special order and not in stock. This product line is not eligible for free shipping. After we receive your order, you will be contacted with a shipping quote. In-store pick-up is available.
Please contact us for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.