Grex P650LXE - 23 Gauge Headless Super Pinner
Announcing the GREX P650LXE, combining a larger motor with an Auto Lock-Out featuring the new patent pending One-Touch Over-Ride, 2" headless pin capability, a steel belt hook, and a contact safety. Adding an "X" (Extra Power) to the P650LXE means: Extra power even with smaller compressors, extra convenience, and most importantly an extra safety. Adding the "L" (Auto Lock-Out) to the GREX P650LXE means: Less rework, less down time, and less tool and project damage. Now drive longer fasteners into harder woods with smaller compressors and a more robust motor. The "E" refers to the new patent pending Edge Guide directly integrated on to the tool.
The adjustable on-board Edge Guide enables you to work faster and with more precision when assembling drawer boxes, cabinets boxes or similar. Drive nails at a consistent distance from a referenced edge. Its easy to adjust, set and operate. When not needed, the Edge Guide can be conveniently directly stored on the tool for convenient access when needed.
The GREX P650LXE Auto Lock-Out features a new patent pending One-Touch Over-Ride. Now tack or finish a project using the 10 “reserve” headless pins with one touch to the One-Touch Over-Ride button.
Auto Lock-Out was added to prevent dry-firing and to assist in difficult, more critical jobs such as overhead crown molding. Dry-firing can cause damage to the tool and might cause damage to an exquisite, expensive project. To prevent dry-firing, the Auto Lock-Out locks the GREX P650LXE with approximately 10 pins remaining in the magazine. High up on a ladder fastening overhead, with a single touch, press the One-Touch Over-Ride button and safely use the remaining pins to tack a project-piece in place.
What’s more, the high tolerance precision machined hardened steel driver, Posit-Lock nose cover and nose guide assembly aligns and seats the headless pin for optimal drive performance. What is Posit-Lock™ - it's tight tolerance, durability and functionality that reduces jams to a minimum.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
Overhead applications, Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight panelling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work, Etc...
- One-Touch Over-Ride button allows use of the 10 remaining "reserve" pins
- Larger powerful motor combined with a newly improved contact safety design
- On-Board adjustable Edge Guide to work faster and more precisely
- On-Board Edge Guide Holder for convenient storage when not in use
- Seven different designs: P630, P635, P645, P645L, P650, P650L, P650LXE
- Auto Lock-Out prevents dry-firing and project damage
- Auto Lock-Out over-ride button allows use of the remaining pins
- Drives 23-gauge headless pins ranging from 3/8” to 2” in length
- Patented magazine self-adjusts for 14 different fastener lengths
- Narrow nose design for access to more tight areas and angles
- Powerful motor to drive fasteners into hardwood
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined and aluminum cylinder and piston valve
- Drop-in fastener loading for quick and easy re-loading
- Fastener indicator window shows pin supply; alerting operator to reload
- Posit-Lock nose cover for tight tolerance and access to the pin chamber
- Swivel air coupler helps keep air hose tangle-free
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces noise and directs exhaust air away
- Steel Belt hook keeps your tool at your side; left or right mounted
- No-mar rubber tip prevents marring of work surface
- No-mar guidelines for accurate pinning
- Rear magazine cap with hex wrench and spare no-mar tip storage
- Rubber handgrip for a firm comfortable grip
- NOTE: This tool uses a contact safety, not a double trigger safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free shipping on orders over $149*, shipped daily up to 1 PM PST, Monday to Friday. Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.