CT 48 Dust Extractor - New for 2018
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy.
New 2018 Design
Redesigned and refined for improved performance, durability, and convenience, the new CT 48 features a more robust SYS-Dock Hose Garage for quick and easy connection of T-Loc and Classic Systainers or Sortainers, and a cord holder that allows the power cable to be wound tidily, and removed without unwinding it.
Also included is a new elastic suction hose. It is tapered for flexibility, ergonomics and airflow; has a smooth exterior that allows it to slide over edges and increases service life; and has a CLEANTEC tool connection that can lock onto the tool with a twist. In addition, multiple suction hoses can be connected without requiring additional parts.
Same Quiet, Powerful Performance, HEPA-Certified Clean.
- Tool-triggered auto start functionality allows the vacuum to cycle with your tool plugged into the outlet socket.
- Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks.
- Low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest.
- Integrated hose garage stores the included 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose.
- Docking station allows the connection of Festool Systainers for easy transport and storage.
- Low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping.
- Parking brake prevents unintentional rolling.
- Cord wrap stores the 24 feet, 12 gauge cord.
- Includes a self-cleaning filter bag which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag, thereby reducing suction.
- When used for wet clean up (use optional Wet Filter Element), Level Stop technology automatically shuts off the CT when it is full.
- 137 CFM maximum suction force, and 62-71 decibels.
- 48 L / 12.7 gallon capacity.