CT 36 AC Dust Extractor - New for 2018
Accepting Pre-Orders. Product will be available starting March 1, 2018
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy.
New 2018 Design
Redesigned and refined for improved performance, durability, and convenience, the new CT 36 features a more robust SYS-Dock Hose Garage for quick and easy connection of T-Loc and Classic Systainers or Sortainers, and a cord holder that allows the power cable to be wound tidily, and removed without unwinding it.
Finally - A Dust Extractor Designed for Drywall Dust!!
- The CT 36 AutoClean is specifically designed to complement the PLANEX Drywall Sander, but can also be used as a general dust extractor for all tools.
- Tool-triggered auto start functionality allows the vacuum to cycle with your tool plugged into the outlet socket.
- Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks.
- This unit comes standard with an automated filter cleaning mechanism that prevents fine dust from clogging the filter which reduces suction.
- Low-profile, flat-top design that allows the CT top to double as a tool rest.
- Integrated hose garage stores the included 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose.
- Docking station allows the connection of Festool Systainers for easy transport and storage.
- Low center of gravity, integrated center handle, and extra large wheels make navigating rough terrain in the shop or jobsite easy without tipping.
- Parking brake prevents unintentional rolling.
- Cord wrap stores the 24 feet, 12 gauge cord.
- Includes a self-cleaning filter bag for general clean up or wood dust which prevents dust particles from caking inside the bag, thereby reducing suction.
- When used for wet clean up (use optional Wet Filter Element), Level Stop technology automatically shuts off the CT when it is full.
- 137 CFM maximum suction force, and 62-71 decibels.
- 36 L / 8.9 gallon capacity.
- High performance 1-micron filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration.