Amana Tool 1-1/2" Dia. x 1/2" Depth x 1/2" Shank, Carbide Insert Face Milling Cutter RC-2250
Mini insert carbide spoilboard surfacing & rabbeting with scorer, great for cutting tight corners. Features unique 2+2 insert knife design that contains two cutting flutes and two up-shear scorers, which provide a smoother finish at the bottom of the cut than traditional two-knife style router bits. Great for surface planing.
Also suitable for router sled machines, Make sure that your router sled is fully stable and squared.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- 2+2 spoilboards contain two bottom scorers for better performance, finer surface finish and better clearance for 90 degree corners.
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- Rabbeting or slotting
- 1-1/2 inch cutting diameter
- 1/2 inch cutting length
- 1/2 inch shank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free shipping on orders over $149*, shipped daily up to 1 PM PST, Monday to Friday. Please see our Order Fulfillment Policies for more details.
Please see our Return & Warranty page for more details.